MANILA – The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is determined to renew next week the payout of financial support to 50,000 in a international country Filipino team (OFWs) plagued by the coronavirus illness 2019 (Covid-19) pandemic.
Abroad Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) chief Hans Leo Cacdac on Friday said Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello has ordered to liberate an initial PHP500 million to pay the applicants of the Abot-Kamay ang Pagtulong (AKAP), a one-off monetary support given to OFWs price PHP 10,000.
“We’re engaged on it now. We’re engaged on the catch. Very soon. My estimate is that this could be downloaded next week. We’ll seemingly be in a negate to open the payout,” Cacdac said in a virtual dialogue board.
On the choice hand, Cacdac said of us who would possibly perhaps support are the team with pending functions or of us who like no longer bought the support.
“Here is pending is no longer new (applicants). That was once delayed after Bayanihan 2 funds ran out around August last year,” he added.
In the meantime, the DOLE also reported that a total of 78, 835 functions for the Covid-19 Adjustment Measures Program (CAMP) were bought from corporations plagued by the declaration of Alert Stage 3 in Metro Manila and diversified areas within the country.
Of the quantity 30,333 were accredited while these ready for disbursement to the payroll of beneficiaries are over 17,000.
Beneficiaries of CAMP will receive one-time monetary support amounting to PHP5,000. (PNA)
Be First to Comment